Simple & flexible storage expansion for QNAP NAS
The REXP-1620U-RP expansion enclosure is designed for expanding the storage space on a QNAP NAS by connecting multiple expansion enclosures via high-speed mini SAS cables. Featuring a 12 Gbps SAS interface on the chassis, the REXP-1620U-RP ensures fast data passthrough from 12 Gbps SAS-enabled QNAP NAS even when using 6Gbps hard drives. This is especially useful for large data applications that require high performance interconnection, such as video surveillance, archiving large data, and TV broadcast storage.
- Plug and use, seamless capacity expansion
- Missing mode protection
- High density, high efficiency and high scalability
- Flexible management with the QTS Storage Manager
- Backup storage for the QNAP NAS
- Supports SAS 12 Gbps, SAS/SATA 6 Gbps HDD and SSD
- Backward compatible with a 6 Gbps SAS-enabled NAS / REXP expansion unit and 6 Gbps SAS HBA by using the 12Gb/s SAS for 6Gb/s SAS cable (CAB-SAS10M-8644-8088).
|Form Factor||3U rackmount|
|Host Interface||Three SAS 12Gbps 4x wide port|
|LED Indicators||Front panel: Status, fault, system over heat, fan error
Rear panel: SAS link, SAS error, enclosure ID
|Dimensions (HxWxD)||13 × 44.24 × 52.83 cm|
|Weight (Gross)||25.96 kg|
|Max. number of HDDs/SSDs supported||16|
|Hard Drive Type||3.5" SAS/SATA 12/6Gb/s, SAS/SATA 3Gb/s hard drive or 2.5" SAS/SATA SSD|
|Operating temperature||0 - 40 °C (32°F - 104°F)|
|Relative Humidity||5-95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27˚C (80.6˚F)|
|Power Supply Unit||Redundant/ Hot Swap ATX Power Supply, 650W, 90-240Vac~, 50-60Hz|
|Power Consumption: Operating Mode, Typical||204.4 W
Tested with drives fully populated.
|Sound Level||36.7 db(A)|